Are you excited to watch the Olympic Games? So am I! In fact, I’m so excited that I’m even planning to host my own Olympic games with my family and friends. You can do the same with your family and Case neighbors!
Be creative! You don’t have to be a world-class athlete to win the gold. Here are some fun ideas to get you started:
- Create an obstacle course using old lawn furniture and other items that participants can crawl under and climb on. (If you need more space, go to the local park!)
- Have a weight lifting competition using water weights.
- Have a throwing competition using bean bags. Try to knock over different things, like cans and paper bags.
- Have a hopscotch competition using sidewalk chalk.
- Tug-O-War! No explanation needed!
Be sure to take lots of pictures of your Olympic Games to share with us on our Facebook page!
Photo Credit: Hector Alejandro